1B First release
Added info for closing VUmeter
Added screensaver ("tunnel") to provide an alternative to audio screensavers whose music will distort the signals.
Added multimeter/oscilloscope for advanced users.
Added flashing lights monitor utility.
Added left/right channel checker.
Added embedded software to drive the 8 Coil Shakti unit.
New interface. Re-named software. Changed 'enter password' function. Presupport form moved to online location.
2c Added one "as seen on TV" two phase session.
-Software versions for two & four coil units now separated. For two and four coil headsets, the present version is 3b/4. For 8 Coil headsets, the present version is 3d.8
- Added onscilloscope, VUmeter, and fast Fourier Transformation to allow users to view signals in real time.
-Added batch file to help set 'recording source' to display signals through oscilloscope, etc.
- Added Septal (pleasure center) signal.
- New Front End.
- Smaller Stopwatch
- A few more sound cards now supported with Shakti Level Meter
- Three new two-phase sessions.
- Removed "Quickmix" for the present (Though I believe we'll be seeing this very cool and useful software again in the future). Removed multimeter.
- "About" page changed. EULA changed. Spelling corrected on a few pages. More cross-linking for information. Password changes. Feedback submission changed. Password entry page changed.
- Changed the initial size of window.
- Fixed restart software bug.
Fixed issue with menu in 8 Coil section preventing correct display of one of the pages for Caudate Nuclear signal & Modulated 40 hertz signals.
V4C.8 Added "feelgood" and "altered state" session designs to 8 coil section. Added new graphics. New masthead. This version is essentially a graphic design improvement. No new signals with this version.
Added graphic "headers".
Added "the Modulated 40 Hertz 'chirp' signal" to non-structure-specific mono signals and two dual-phase sessions.
Added illustrations for FeelGood and Altered States session. Other minor fixes.
This version number was not used, due to the ambiguity between the letter ' i ' and the number one.
Fixed some bad internal links.
Fixed bad link for internal oscilloscope when accessed through the main menu & links for brain map. Fixed Shakti Volume control page & added more sound card information. Replaced clumsy method of access for multimedia panel with simpler batch file.
5 - Developmental Version